We seek a motivated, highly detailed, and solutions driven attorney to add to our Hutchinson office. The qualified candidate will:
- Be licensed to practice law in Kansas or be able to become licensed in Kansas.
- Have 2 years or fewer of experience practicing law. New law school graduates encouraged to apply.
- A passion for helping people and problem solving.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, high volume work environment effectively and efficiently.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills including written, in person, and over the phone with a wide range of people.
- Have a natural curiosity and passion to learn and practice in a wide variety of legal and business areas including corporate, contracts, regulatory, insurance, HR, and many others.
We are an equal opportunity employer who provides a competitive salary for the area and a full benefits package. If you are interested in the position, please submit your cover letter, resume, and a writing sample to HR@genzada.com.